A Bit of Boho

4 December 2012


Zara top | Billabong shorts | Betts sandals 

This type of clothing isn't normally my style but I love keeping an open mind when it comes to fashion and I'm always keen to try new things. I wore this on the weekend for a chilled day at the shops (where I got some much needed Christmas shopping done). This outfit would be perfect for festivals too though!

I was so happy to receive so many compliments throughout the day on my shoes (yes I'm finally wearing flats). I haven't worn these in a while, so decided to pull them out of the back of my wardrobe and show them off. They're actually from last season but I haven't seen any sandals as amazing as these yet this summer.

The best way to pull off wearing old season shoes or clothing is by teaming it with other current and on trend pieces, even it's only your bag or accessories. I wore these old shoes and shorts with this awesome fringe top that I bought from Zara in Barcelona this year and mixed it with vibrant accessories (very on trend at the moment). 

I finally changed my nail colour too! I've been looking for neon yellow for ages, so now I'm  a very happy girl. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. (Triple WOow) AND these ethnic-flavored details are all the more appealing next to your killing* silhouette I (shyly) must confess ("Wink from a kind aesthete") !
    * Freshness + Sexyness = More than charling alchemy

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.