Camo Cool

23 January 2013


Evil Twin top (via General Pants) | Dotti jeans | Alexander Wang heels | Low Luv x Erin Wasson and Oroton bracelets | Dissh headband

I couldn't wait to put on my brand new Wangs and strut about in them, so here I am coveting my pride and joy in this post. I still can't get over how amazing they are. The colour couldn't be a more perfect shade to welcome into my wardrobe. I don't know how or why, but the tangerine goes with everything. My problem is clearly going to be choosing other shoes to wear instead of these bad boys. So, as much as it saddens me to say, I'm going to have to mix things up a bit in the shoe department. Especially because I consider myself somewhat of a shoeaholic. I have a feeling I'm always going to come back to these though, no matter how many other shoes take my fancy.

These jeans stood out to me when I was shopping a little while ago. I'm not one to wear camo normally, but I'm going to put the blame on the trend's prominence this season. I've seen it here, there and everywhere lately, so it must have entered my 'style subconscious' because next thing I know, a pair of camo print jeans are hanging in my closet. I thought I'd bust them out today while the weather was cooler. 

I'm loving the colour/print clash of my shoes and jeans together!

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.