Silver Smoke

9 February 2013

pic name
pic name
pic name
pic name
pic name
pic name
pic name
pic name
Forever New skirt | Princess Polly top | Windsor Smith heels | Kookai necklace | Pandora and Thomas Sabo bracelets | Alexander McQueen ring | Zadig & Voltaire skull cuff

I've been on the prowl for a metallic silver skirt for a while now. I wanted one that wasn't insanely expensive, but that didn't look too cheap and nasty either. Well I finally found what I was looking for in this super shiny masterpiece!

I love getting dressed up and I like to think that my forte would have to be something along the lines of super glam when it comes to personal style. It's one of my preferred looks, even though most of my blog posts tend to be more casual. 

I love the way this skirt stands out and how easily I was able to style the rest of my outfit around it. This on trend staple is what I like to call simplicity meeting sophistication (with a whole lot of shininess). 

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit - especially the metallic skirt :)

    xx
    jess
    www.iamkonstantinos.com

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.