Trending: The White Blazer

10 March 2013

So I might be a bit of a sucker for a trend, but trust me when I say that you can't go wrong when it comes to a crisp white blazer. It's never a bad idea to have one of these hanging in your wardrobe. You can wear it cool and casual for Summer, or dress it up to transform a Winter outfit. 

I recently just bought a white blazer and I get compliments every time I wear it! I've been obsessing over this trend for a while and shopped around until I found one for the right price. It doesn't have to cost a bomb, but it's a great investment. I should know because I've already been wearing mine to death!



I bought my white blazer from Forever New


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really like your white blazer! Nice.

    xoxo

    diolifestyle.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.