That's A Wrap

25 May 2013


Keepsake top | Sportsgirl skirt

Finally I've managed to upload an outfit post after a few weeks hiatus due to uni work and lots of other things. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to shoot any photos for ages. These are actually shots from about a month ago that I didn't get around to posting. Even so, it's still an awesome outfit that I wore just last week to Fashion Weekend (with different heels and my floral blazer). I'm loving wrap skirts at the moment. They're everywhere and everybody has one. I love the detailed jacquard overlay in mine mixed with the leather look underneath. It's super comfortable and, just like most of my clothes, I can dress this outfit up or down. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.