Winter Inspiration

31 January 2014

I'll be travelling overseas next week to Spain and Germany for some diving competitions. I looked up the weather today and it's a chilly 2 degrees in Madrid and -7 degrees in Rostock! As much as I prefer the warmer months, there's always an upside to cold weather...layers. And layering means shopping! 

My plan of attack is to pack a few warm garments that I already have and hopefully snap up some winter bargains whilst in Madrid. Zara will probably be my go to, but shopping in Madrid is amazing and quite reasonably priced so who knows where I'll end up. The hardest part then will just be convincing my coach to let me go out. 

In the meantime there's plenty of winter inspiration going around from the other side of the world. Here are some of my favourite looks from my favourite bloggers:




















No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.