Cookies & Cream

10 April 2013


Oneoneseven top | shorts via General Pants | Forever New sandals

I call this my cookies and cream top because it reminds me of oreos or cookies and cream ice-cream. It's super comfy and goes perfectly with a pair of denim cutoffs on a day like this when I'm savouring what's left of summer. The weather has been a lot cooler lately so I was happy to finally see some sunshine and warmth. 

These shots were taken in Brisbane last week when I was there visiting my family. Whenever I'm with my older sister she helps me with my hair and makeup (as seen in previous posts). This trip was no different and she did my hair for these photos. I love messy buns - I just can't recreate them. My attempt at this hairstyle the day after was an absolute joke. Hair's clearly not my forte.

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.