Monochromatic Ikat

4 April 2013


Sass & Bide jeans | Dotti top | Forever New blazer | Kurt Geiger heels | Minusey bag | Adorn by Sarah Lewis necklace | Sportsgirl and Sabo Skirt bracelets


I love every single part of this outfit! Each item drew my attention individually, so of course I had to throw them all on together. As much as I try to embrace colour, there's just something about black and white that I can't neglect. All my tops are basically either black or white and I'm a repeat offender of buying the exact same top in black and white too. I can't help myself...monochrome never fails to make a statement. If I could wear this outfit every day, I'd never have to worry about what to wear again! 

I got these jeans at Christmas but surprisingly haven't worn them much. That's about to change. Come autumn/winter, I'm fairly certain these are going to become regulars. My white blazer has also become a wardrobe staple and is currently my go-to jacket on cooler days. My white heels are my new favs too because I love a white shoe and I have no doubt these will be the winter equivalent to my worn-to-death white wedges (which I'll have to ditch when summer is over). I also collaborated with the amazing label Adorn by Sarah Lewis for this post. Their beautiful Luna necklace completes my outfit like nothing else and I can't believe how many outfits I can wear it over.  This necklace looks great with just about everything!

1 comment:

  1. Mel, this whole outfit is amazing (if only I had your body to go with it) but I have to admit these shoes are stunning!!!

    Anyway I love reading your posts and seeing what you are loving because you have the best style! :)
    -Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.