Ladies of the World

7 March 2014

I absolutely love following the who's who of fashion throughout the fashion week circuit. My favourite is NY Fashion Week, but I love following the many visual diaries (aka Instagram feeds) of those amazing and incredibly fashionable humans who get to travel from country to country to view runway shows and immerse themselves in the wonderful world of fashion. 

I mainly follow bloggers such as Song of Style (Aimee Song), The Blonde Salad (Chiara Ferragni) and Shine By Three (Margaret Zhang) as well as many others, but then there's those whose lives and style I can only dream of having such as Olivia Palermo and Miroslava Duma. And who can forget the behind the scenes/inside scoop from magazines such as Vogue and Harper's Bazaar and the street style snaps from Tommy Ton. Not to mention style.com covers pretty much anything and everything you want or need to know about Fashion Week. 

There's something magical about Fashion Week that makes me wish I could travel to an amazing city and lose myself in the aura of a fashion obsessed society, where women are fleetingly treated like princesses and extravagant, over the top dressing is not only encouraged but required because, naturally, the outfit is everything. One day I wish I could holiday in NY during this iconic week and feel what it's like to be a part of the buzz. That's probably as close to Fashion Week as I'll ever get but I can't imagine a more exciting and perfect time to visit my ultimate holiday destination. 

Meanwhile, here's some serious Fashion Week street style inspiration via Tommy Ton (style.com):





















No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.