Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

13 March 2014







All About Eve crop tee | Zara shorts (similar here) | Forever New crossbody bag (similar here) | Forever New cut out flats | Samantha Wills bracelet | Tiffany & Co. heart bracelet | Burberry sunglasses

Here I am out and about in my typical summer getup again - denim shorts, crop top and crossbody bag. Nothing beats easy and relaxed weekend style. I took these photos a little while ago and now, looking back, it's hard to believe that my denim + crop top days are numbered as summer is finally coming to an end. I'm going to miss bikinis, the beach and of course eating ice-cream in bikinis on the beach. All good things must come to an end though. Time to start embracing the layers!

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.