Diving

20 April 2014

So I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was in Melbourne for an important diving competition. That competition happened to be 2014 World Cup and Commonwealth Games Trials. Obviously I'm an athlete and I don't tend to write much about the diving side of my life on my blog. This is because it's mainly a fashion blog but from now I'll probably start posting about all aspects of my life. As diving is the biggest part of my life, I wanted to upload some photos from trials. 

I compete in the 10 metre platform individual and synchronised events. I qualified for both World Cup and Commonwealth Games for both of my events, which is very exciting! World Cup will be in Shanghai in July and Commonwealth Games is in Glasgow this year in August (although the diving will be held in Edinburgh) . This will be my 3rd Commonwealth Games! Gee I feel old, even though I'm only 22 this year. Anyway, here are some pics from the competition, the team announcement and also some promo shots I did for Channel 10 that will be used closer to the Games. 







No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.