Tips & Trends: Well Balanced

14 April 2014

I'm loving that comfort has been propelled to the forefront of fashion this season. Flats are bigger than ever at the moment and sneakers are my favourite. While I love Nikes for training and exercising, New Balance has my heart when it comes to casual chic. I do love my heels but as I get older (and go out less and less) I don't mind ditching them every now and then in favour of shoes that agree with my feet. Plus they come in every colour of the rainbow!

These are some of my favs.


How to wear your NBs this season: 

With anything and everything; namely jeans, pants, dresses or skirts. If you're worried about wearing these without looking like you've tried too hard, or just not sure how to incorporate them into an outfit, start by colour matching. This is actually quite simple. The key is to choose a colour (such as blue, pink or orange) from your sneakers and match it to something else in your outfit. This could be a blue scarf, an orange bag or pink nail polish for example. But the most important thing is to embrace the fact that flats are in, so everybody can look good while feeling comfortable. Sneakers are fun and who doesn't love neon, so the good news is that these sneakers could potentially clash with anything and still look great. 

Get the look: these bloggers show us how to kill it in kicks.

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.