Silver Details

22 April 2014






Paige Denim jeans | Sheike bustier top | Kurt Geiger  heels | Forever New bag | Dogeared necklace | Dogeared bracelet | Dogeared rings

It's no secret that I love an accessory and thanks to Dogeared, I now have some super sweet silver jewellery to add the perfect detail to any outfit. I've been wearing a lot of gold lately, but this collaboration has helped renew my once undoubted allegiance to silver. This necklace is actually longer than it appears in these photos; it's supposed to drop down to sit somewhere on your stomach but I decided to wrap it around my neck instead to make it shorter. I love playing around with clothes and accessories and styling them in ways that are a bit different to normal. It's a fun and creative way to get more wear out of items, plus it also adds a nice personal touch!

My new accessories are the perfect complement to the silver zipper details in my outfit. Not only are these jeans amazing to look at, but they're ultra skinny (super slimming) and made from the softest, stretchiest, most comfortable denim. My heels have zips too! I bought them last year and they're still on high rotation. White heels give a feminine edge to just about any outfit. Combined with this blush bustier top, girly pieces like these balance out the masculinity of  black jeans. 

Get my look - blush/pale pink tops:

        Elizabeth and James                                 Topshop                                          Whistles                                   Finders Keepers

2 comments:

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.