Tips & Trends: Cool clutches

16 May 2014

Currently obsessing over: cute clutches featuring witty slogans, all sorts of embroidery or embellishment, prints of the floral/graphic/leopard nature, or anything that is pink or blue. 

Pouches are the new statement bag and although they may not be big enough to hold all of a girl's most treasured items, you can be sure that they're cool enough to make up for it. I've always been a fan of totes and large handbags that hold almost anything and everything, but lately I've ditched them in favour of my handy crossbody bags and clutches. Smaller bags are way less bulky and are a convenient way to cull any unnecessary items weighing you down (goodbye perfume bottles, excessive makeup and useless stationary items - it won't hurt abandoning you to make a trip to the shops). 

But forgoing size doesn't have to mean compromising the beauty of a good bag. These clutches are some of my favourites and, despite their decreased dimensions, are just as amazingly perfect as those bigger in size. I couldn't choose between colours when it came to the brands I liked, so here they are in their respective sets. I'm torn!

Moschino good girl / bad girl clutch


Givenchy clutches


Kenzo pink and blue clutches


I'm particularly loving boho clutches at the moment. My favourite is the pink Simone Camille embellished clutch. They're a great way to add some colour and texture into the simplest of outfits. They're all so pretty that I may just have to invest in this trend! 

Wear your clutch to add a pop of colour or match it to another colour in your outfit. Clutches somehow look good with everything, so don't be afraid to clash your printed or coloured clutch with your outfit too! Check out how these bloggers style their amazing boho clutches.

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.