5 Ways to Wear Leather Shorts

7 November 2012




What's up with Sydney's bipolar weather lately?! I realise we're in between seasons but it makes getting dressed in the morning so frustrating! I never know what to wear.

However...leather shorts = problem solved! These babies are seriously my life saver! They're the perfect on trend staple for this time of year. Great for keeping cool in warmer weather and warm in cooler weather. They're also extremely versatile and can be worn with practically anything! 

I've decided to take on the challenge of wearing my leather shorts 5 different ways in 5 days to show you what a great investment piece they are! 

My shorts are Neon Hart from General Pants. You can find similar ones herehere and here

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.