Day 5 - Leather Shorts Challenge

12 November 2012


Neon Hart shorts (via General Pants) | Valleygirl jumper | Zu hels | Aje bag | House of Harlow triangular ring | Blee Inara wrist wrap

Day 5 - Leopard Print

The fifth and final day of my leather shorts challenge has arrived and I've gone for leopard print today. I love this print and I'm beginning to wear it more and more this season.

Today was one of those horrendously bipolar weather days. Of course I wore a jumper because it was cold in the morning and then as midday hit, so did the sun. It got to 30 degrees and I was sweating like a pig! At least it looked good (I hope).

Prints are in fashion this season, so I'm having fun trying lots of different types. Leopard print is one of my favourites because, even though it's been around for ages, it never really gets old. You can wear leopard print in a variety of different ways - in your clothing, shoes, bags and anything else you can think of. Today I wore shoes with a hint of leopard print on them too. Not sure if it's a bit much or not, but I think it looks good because the print in my heels is only subtle.  

I'm also wearing gold jewellery for a change. I don't wear it that often but I really like it, so you'll be probably be seeing more of it. I hadn't noticed, but I've also worn Zu Shoes everyday these last 5 days of my leather shorts challenge! I love their shoes...their stores are practically shoe heaven. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.