Summer Lovin'

6 November 2012


Sabo Skirt top | Zara skirt | Peeptoe wedges | Forever new bag | Samantha Wills and Forever 21 bracelets

I bought this skirt overseas during winter this year and I've been waiting for some warm weather to wear it. I just love all the different colours and it couldn't have been more perfect for today's scorching hot weather. I haven't worn a midriff in a while, but given the heat, I decided to show a bit of skin. I love the fact that a bit of my tattoo can be seen on my side too. It says "Only as much as I dream can I be." 

I've paired my skirt with this amazing cropped top and heels as usual. My wedges are super comfy and my go to shoe for daytime. They're a couple of years old though, so I'm on the hunt for a new pair.

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.