Day 2 - Leather Shorts Challenge

9 November 2012

Neon Hart shorts (via General Pants) | Paper Heart top | Zu heels | Princess Polly bag | Pandora, Thomas Sabo, Forever 21, Low Luv x Erin Wasson bracelets


Day 2 - Brights

I thought I'd start off by saying that today was a classic example of Sydney's unpleasant weather extremities. The day started off beautifully - sun blazing, not a cloud to be seen. And then BAM...the rain started out of nowhere. It's honestly ridiculous, but at least the weather forecast predicts sunshine for the next few days (according to my iPhone anyway). 

I thought I'd match my outfit to this morning's weather, which was obviously bright and very summery. Given my growing colour obsession at the moment, I busted out a bright pink top. It basically speaks for itself and I've complimented it with my shoes (which, by the way, I bought on sale for only $30!). I like that they're colourful but not too over the top, so I can wear them literally anytime and anywhere. 

And like yesterday's outfit, I can also wear this during the day or at night. No wardrobe changes needed! 

1 comment:

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.