Day 1 - Leather Shorts Challenge

7 November 2012


Neon Hart shorts (via General Pants) | Princess Polly top | Zu heels | Coach bag | Dotti belt | Thomas Sabo, Pandora, Samantha Wills bracelets | Low Luv ring


Day 1 - Peplum

This one of my favourite ways to wear leather shorts! The peplum is huge this season and I own this top in about four different colours (not even joking)! White is probably my favourite because it's casual enough to wear during the day, but dressy enough to wear at night too.

The best thing about this outfit though, is the way I can brighten it up with some serious colour blocking. My shoes and bag are a perfect example of how I pair colours with blacks and whites. Colours always brighten my day and have a certain way of completing an outfit. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.